Bid Number: CDC/30/20
Bid Description: APPOINTMENT OF A PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES AT THE COEGA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION WELLNESS CENTRE
Name of Institution: COEGA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Place where goods, works or services are required: EASTERN CAPE, PORT ELIZABETH
Date Published: 27 MARCH 2020
Closing Date / Time: 04 MAY 2020 AT 12H00
Contact Person: MS ZINE MTANDA
Telephone number: 041- 40304000
FAX Number: N/A
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address: CDC main office Coega Business Centre, Cnr Alcyon Road and Zibuko Street, Zone 1, Coega SEZ, Port Elizabeth.
Due to the outbreak on COVID-19, there will be no briefing meeting, however Briefing Notes are attached to the RFP document. Bidders are requested to send electronic mails via firstname.lastname@example.org, for any enquires related to the bid, between the period of 03 April and 17 April 2020. CDC will compile a schedule of questions and answers and upload on the CDC Website. No new queries received after 17 April 2020 will be entertained.
- Preference will be given to respondents who comply with the CDC’s Procurement Policy & Procedures.
- Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) Section 36 and 49 shall apply. Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (PPPFA) 2000: Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017 will apply. The score will be determined as follows: Price - 80, BBBEE score - 20
- The evaluation of Bids based on the 80/20 preference point system will be done on the tendered amount Vat Inclusive. Non-VAT vendors who submit bids for contracts that would, if successful, take their annual turnover above the threshold of R 1 million are obliged to include VAT in the prices quoted and must therefore immediately upon award of the contract register with the South African Revenue Service (SARS) as VAT vendors. The award of contract would be conditional pending the successful bidder submitting proof of registration as a VAT vendor with SARS.
- The successful bidder will be required to comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, Act (85 of 1993) and Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Disease Act, Act (130 of 1993) and, all relevant and applicable legislations. Upon appointment of the successful bidder, the service provider will be required to develop Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems to comply with the SANS Norms and Standards. CDC SHEQ Unit will monitor compliance and implementation of Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements for the duration of the contract.
- For more details on the advert, please visit the Coega website (www.coega.com) under current tenders.