Bid Number: Q01337
Bid Description: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF SEEDS AND FERTILISERS FOR EPWP PROJECT.
Name of Institution: UMZINYATHI DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
Place where goods, works or services are required:
Date Published: 14/10/2020
Closing Date / Time: 21/10/2020 AT 12H00PM
Contact Person: Miss Nokuthula Nxumalo
Telephone number: 034 – 219 1560/1500
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Where bids should be delivered:
A compulsory / Optional briefing session will be held on:
Bidders must attach the following mandatory returnable documents in order to be considered for this bid:
· Printed copy tax clearance certificate accompanied by a pin for further verification.
· Certified ID(s) copies of company director(s)
· Certified Proof of company registration,
· Company municipal rates, electricity or water account not older than 3 Months, proof of Residential lease or rental or sworn affidavit if the business operates at a place of residence.
· Completed, stamped (company stamp) and signed Municipal Bidding Document attached in the tender document.
· In addition to MBD’S, quotation must be submitted on the company letterhead
· Certified proof of BBBEE certificate/Original sworn affidavit
All tenderers must be registered with Centralized Supplier Database (CSD) and must be Tax Compliant.
Tenders will be adjudicated in terms of the Council Supply Chain Management Policy on the 80/20 Preferential Point System. It is therefore compulsory that the municipal tender document be used. UMzinyathi District Municipality is not bound to accept the lowest or any quote.
The following conditions will apply:
· Price(s) quoted must be valid for at least thirty (30) days from date of your offer.
· Price(s) quoted must be firm and must be inclusive of VAT and disbursements
NB: No quotations will be considered from persons in the service of the state.
Failure to comply with these conditions may invalidate your offer.
Technical enquiries can be directed to Miss Nokuthula Nxumalo on
Tel: 034 – 219 1560 and further information related to SCM may be directed to SCM unit on
Tel: 034 – 219 1500 during normal office hours.
Receive notifications as tenders are listed.
We'll update you to ensure a fast and timely delivery of information.