Bid Number: RFQ: CRAC-JHB-30709
Bid Description: Provision Of Gardening, Grass Cutting And Weed Control Services At Heidelberg, Vooruitsig And Volkrust Depots For A Period Of Twenty Four Months.
Date Published: 13 August 2019
Collection Due Date: 15 August 2019
Closing Date / Time: 22 August 2019,10:00am
Contact Person: Brenda baloyi.
Telephone number: 011 584 0662
Fax number: N/A
COMPULSORY BRIEFING SESSION DATE: 16 AUGUST 2019 10:00 AM
BRIEFING SESSION VENUE: OLD CTC BUILDING SIGNAL VOLKSRUST
Name of Institution: Transnet Freight Rail
Place where Goods are required: Volkrust, Vooruitsig and Heidelberg
Where bid documents can be obtained:
The bid can be downloaded from this website: www.etenders.gov.za
Alternatively, for those Bidders that require a copy from Transnet rather than downloading from the website.The bid document can be collected at: The Reception, Tender Advice Centre, Inyanda House 1, Ground Floor, 21 Wellington Road, PARKTOWN, JOHANNESBURG.
Where bids should be delivered:
The Chairperson, Transnet Freight Rail Acquisition Council, Inyanda House 1, 21 Wellington Rd, Parktown, JOHANNESBURG, 2001.
RFQ may be purchased at R100 (inclusive of VAT) per set for those bidders that require a hard copy from Transnet. Bidders are however encouraged to download the RFQ from the eTender Portal instead.
1. Payment is to be made to:
Account Name: Transnet Freight Rail.
Account: Standard Bank.
Account Number: 203158598.
Branch code: 004805.
2. The deposit slip must reflect the RFQ number and the Company Name.
3. Receipt/s to be submitted when collecting the RFQ document.
4. For collection, RFQ documents will only be available from 13 August 2019 and must be collected before 15h00 on 15 August 2019. (NB: No tenders will be issued after this deadline).
5. If Bidders intend to download the RFQ from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal at www.etenders.gov.za, free of charge they are required to send their contact details to the following address: Lerato.email@example.com or Anthonie.firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 August 2019 at 15h00. This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the RFQ) in relation to this RFQ reaches those intending to respond.
Transnet will not be held liable if Bidders do not respond by this date and do not receive the latest information regarding this RFQ as a result thereof.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO BBBEE COMPANIES IN TERMS OF TRANSNET’S BBBEE POLICY.
Additional Special Conditions
In terms of paragraph 3 of the NATIONAL TREASURY SCM INSTRUCTION NO 4 OF 2016/2017, which became effective on 1 May 2016,
Transnet must ensure that:
Suppliers of Transnet are registered on the Central Supplier Database [CSD] before any procurement related activities commences;
The CSD can be used as the single list of prospective suppliers for Transnet
Furthermore, according to paragraph 5.6
Transnet may only award bids to suppliers after verifying that the supplier is registered as prospective suppliers on the National Treasury Central Supplier Database.
Transnet Freight Rail urges Clients & Suppliers to report fraud/corruption at
Transnet Tip Off Hotline: 0800 003 056
Email: Transnet@tip-off.com : Fax Number: 0800 007 788: Freepost DN 298, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320
Receive notifications as tenders are listed.
We'll update you to ensure a fast and timely delivery of information.