Bid Number: 44/2020
Bid Description: Appointment of a Contractor for Decommissioning, Installation and Commissioning of a Lift
Name of Institution: Sarah Baartman District Municipality
Place where goods, works or services are required: Port Elizabeth
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Physical Address: SCM Unit, 4th Floor, 32 Govan Mbeki Avenue, Port Elizabeth
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address: Bid Box, 4th Floor, 32 Govan Mbeki Avenue, Port Elizabeth
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 21 October 2020
Venue: The Conmittee Room 1, 6th floor, 32 Govan Mbeki Avenue, Port Elizabeth
Sarah Baartman District Municipality invites bids for The Appointment of a Contractor for Decommissioning, Installation and Commissioning of a Lift at the municipal offices. Only bidders who satisfy the following eligibility criteria are eligible to submit bids:
- Who are CIDB registered as 2SI or higher;
- who complies with the Health and Safety Management System Certificate;
- who hold membership certificate of a Lift Engineering Association of South Africa (ELSA);
- The bidder must provide proof tha the inspection authority is a registered member at the Engineering Council South Africa of South Africa (ECSA);
- The bidder must provide proof that the inspection authority to be used is accredited at the South African National Accreditation System (SANAS).
The bid will be evaluated on the 80/20 preference points system as per Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017, as well as on functionality. Bidders who do not obtain a score of 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation.
Bids in a sealed envelope clearly marked "BID NO. 44/2020: APPOINTMENT OF A CONTRACTOR FOR DECOMMISSIONING, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF A LIFT" must be placed in the Bid Box at 4th floor, 32 Govan Mbeki Avenue, Port Elizabeth no later than 12h00 noon on Friday, 13 November 2020. Thereafter bids will be opened in public in the Committee Room 1, 6th floor, 32 Govan Mbeki Avenue, Port Elizabeth.
No late, incompolete, facsimile or emailed bids will be accepte for considearion. The only or lowest bid shall not necessarily be accepted. SBDM reserves the right to accept part of or the full bid.
Receive notifications as tenders are listed.
We'll update you to ensure a fast and timely delivery of information.