Bid Number:LNS/RFQ/07/2019 - CIDB
Bid Description:Renovations to Technical Quarters at Cape Aghulas Lighthouse
Name of Institution:TNPA, LNS
Place where goods, works or services are required: Cape Aghulas Lighthouse
Date Published: 26 June 2019
Closing Date / Time: 02 August 2019 @ 12.00am
Enquiries: Leandre Van Wyk
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address: LNS Finance and Procurement Building, Duncan Road, Christiaan Barnard Entrance,Port Of Cape Town
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 15 July 2019
Venue:Cape Aghulas Lighthous
Only respondents who meet the following pre-qualification criterion may respond to this bid:
- Only Respondents who are EME's may respond to this bid.
- Only Respondents who have a CIDB grading of 3 GB or higher may respond to this bid
- Only Respondents who have a minimum B-BBEE Status Level 4 may submit a response to this tender.
- Only Respondents who have proof of attendance of the compulsory briefing session may submit a response to htis tender.
- Only Respondents who registered with the National Treasur's Central Supplier Database may submit bids for this tender.
- Only respondents who comply with the stipulated minimum local content of 100% and production for this transaction is Steel Products and Components for Construction.
- Bidders are to note that this bid is downloadable directly from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal free of charge. If Bidders intend to download the bid off the Portal, they are required to indicate their intention to respond to this bid by 31 Jul 2019 by sending an email with their contact details to the following address: Leandre.email@example.com . This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the bid) in relation to this bid reaches those intending to respond.
- Transnet will not be held liable if Bidders do not respond by this date and do not receive the latest information regarding this Bid as a result therefor.