Bid Number:ZNT 2919W
Bid Description: Hire of Office Accommodation
Name of Institution: Department of Agriculture
Place where goods, works or services are required: Port Shepstone
Date Published: 18 September 2020
Closing Date 22 October 2020 / Time: 11:00
Contact Person: Mr Sabelo Dlamini
Email: Sabelo. email@example.com
Telephone number:033 897 1463
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Website: Department of Public Works, Ugu District Office, 17 Andreasen Road, Port Shepstone. Documents are only available for collection on a Tuesday and Thursday per week, from 9H00 to 14H00, until the 8 October 2020
Physical Address: Department of Public Works, Ugu District Office, 17 Andreasen Road, Port Shepstone. Documents are only available for collection on a Tuesday and Thursday per week, from 9H00 to 14H00, until the 8 October 2020
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address:Department of Public Works, Ugu District Office, 17 Andreasen Road, Port Shepstone.
Briefing Session : No briefing
Special Conditions: Cost of tender document: A non-refundable payment of must be made for collection of this document to the following banking details & proof of thereof must be produced upon collection:
Banking Details: Bank name: ABSA
Account No: 4072485515
Account Type: Current Account
Account Holder: KZN PROV GOV-WORKS
Branch code: 630495
TENDERERS TO NOTE
1. Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivery, opening and assessment of the tender are contained in the tender document.
2. The Department reserves the right not to award to the lowest bidder.
3. In addition, the Department will conduct a detailed risk assessment prior to the award of the bid.
4. Multiple Awards of bids will be limited in order to spread work amongst a large number of successful bidders, see Tender Document for further elaboration
5. Proof of payment from the bank will be needed prior to handing over of the bid document.
6. Late submissions will not be accepted.
7. Faxed or e-mailed bids are not accepted.
8. Only Bidders registered on the Eyesizwe Contractors Development Programme and the Central Suppliers Database and within the applicable CIDB grading or
higher as listed in the above- mentioned table of tenders will be eligible to submit bids.
Receive notifications as tenders are listed.
We'll update you to ensure a fast and timely delivery of information.